200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Get 200 hour certification from Yoga Alliance International with Sidharth Yoga Center Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Sidharth Yoga courses are formulated as per the guidelines of Yoga Alliance and is created by our experienced Yoga teachers having years of practice and teachings. The 200 hour Teacher Training Course delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical hands-on training designed to deepen their practitioners personal practice and elevate them from student to teacher. Our students also gain a comprehensive understanding of the practice of yoga asanas, philosophy, physiology, adjusting, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, ayurveda, mudras, pranayama and meditation and other traditional and contemporary Yoga techniques.
- 6 am to 6.30 am – Mantra recitation (chanting)
- 6.30 am to 7 am – Havan puja (fire ceremony)
- 7am to 7.30am – Cleansing process (Detoxification body and mind)
- 7.30am – Lemon tea and Fruit
- 8am to 8.50am – Pranayama and Meditation
- 9 am to 11am – Asana Ashtanga Vinyasa
- 11 am – Breakfast
- 12am to 12.45 pm – Philosophy of Asana
- 1 pm to 2.30 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 2.30 pm – Lunch
- 3.30 pm -4.30 pm Anatomy of human body
- 4 .30 pm –Tea
- 5pm to 6.30 pm – Traditional and classical Hatha yoga
- 6.30 pm – Tea & biscuit
- 7 pm to 8 pm – Philosophy of Pranayama and Meditation
- 8pm – Dinner
Features of our Yoga teacher training Rishikesh
- Yoga teacher training course in India which is suitable for everyone; beginner, an intermediate and advance level of students.
- Yoga classes of 200 hrs. YTTC, Includes Asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing), meditation, mudras, bandhas, kriyas, which include both- practice and lecture (theory).
- 200-hour Intensive yoga teacher training course also includes teaching methodology, yogic anatomy and physiology and yogic philosophy.
- One of the best yoga schools and also the oldest yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh, having experienced Yoga teachers team and experience in various yoga styles.
- Yoga school/ashram is located in a peaceful environment near the Ganga river in Rishikesh.